Most Popular Jewelry Box Organizer Materials
Shop Jewelry Boxes for Women by Size
Sometimes size does matter. We've grouped our jewelry boxes according to size for your convenience.
Choose the size, then peruse the collection. You'll find the perfect place to store her treasures.
Tips for Choosing Jewelry Boxes for Women
2. There are a multitude of styles of jewelry boxes for women to pick from: wood inlays, hand-painted motifs, and mirrored flip-top lids just to name a few. There's an option as unique as you are so shop away. Choose from a variety of jewelry box materials, as well. Fabric jewelry boxes have a romantic touch while faux leather jewelry boxes often feature fun colors, unique textures and shapely designs.
3. The kids love to play dress-up, but some items are just a little too precious for teddy bear tea parties. Select a locking jewelry box for extra protection. We also offer locking travel jewelry boxes to keep your jewels safe wherever you are.
4. Who says little girls get all the fun? Grown-ups need music, too. Try one of our musical jewelry boxes for an extra touch of charm and fun. There's nothing like a little background music to get you inspired for a night out.
5. Our buttery-soft leather jewelry boxes are a subtle and elegant accent to your bedroom. Most also feature secure clasps and locks so they travel well, and will even match your luggage. Leather may seem like a masculine material, but you'll see how these jewelry boxes for women are anything but manly.
6. Mele jewelry boxes are among our best sellers of jewelry boxes for women. Shop this selection if fine woods, luxurious finishes, smart designs and reasonable prices are what you're into. Mele wooden jewelry boxes will be an instant hit at any celebration.
7. If you're the type who likes to change things up a lot, a black jewelry box may make for a smart investment. These will go with any décor. Also, a white jewelry box is always a smart, can't-go-wrong option.
8. For the ultimate in detail, try one of our hand-painted Asian style jewelry boxes. They'll fit in with antiques beautifully, and will look like you dropped a lot more cash on them than you really did.
9. Not a morning person? Always rushing about? Go for a mirrored jewelry box to save you time. With mirrors on the door fronts or under the lid, you can check your look while you select your accessories.
Find more information in our Jewelry Boxes for Women Helpful Information section!
Womens Jewelry Boxes
"ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Thank you for your follow up, personalized service and exceptional delivery. I ordered the Jewelry boxes on Monday and received them yesterday. Almost unheard of !!!! That's what will make a company like yours stand out above the competition! Exceptional customer service is paramount in this world of tough competition! Thanks again for a great experience!"